Cat5e F-UTP kapall. Hér erum við að bjóða þennan kapal í 100 metra kassa. Þetta er AWG 24/1, PVC, litur grár
Cat.5e F/UTP installation cable, 100 m, simplex, Eca
Future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network.
The Digitus® Professional Cat.5e F/UTP installation cable is characterized by the following cable construction 4x2x AWG23/1 and reaches a transmission frequency up to 100 MHz. The PVC cable jacket is conform to the CPR Euro class Eca. The cable is suitable for building structured cabling in the secondary and tertiary area. Compliant with the following standards ISO/IEC 11801, DIN EN 50173, DIN EN 50288-2-1.
- Physical properties:
- Basic conductor: Solid AWG 24/1, bare annealed copper
- Insulation: PE
- Total number of insulated conductors: 8, twisted in 4 pairs
- Color code: blue-white, orange-white, green-white, brown-white
- Individual pair shield: None
- Overall shielding: Aluminum foil, providing 100% coverage, drain wire
- Outer jacket: PVC
- Outer jacket diameter: 0.50 mm nominal
- Color: Grey (RAL 7035)
- Mechanical properties:
- Tensile loading: 150N max.
- Dynamic bending radius: 8x AD mm min.
- Static bending radius: 4x AD mm min.
- Shipping- and storage temperature range: -20 °C up to +75 °C
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C up to +60 °C
- Installation temperature range: 0 °C up to +50 °C
- Overall diameter: 6.5 mm nominal
- Electrical properties:
- Mean impedance: 100±5 Ohm @ 1-100 MHz
- Capacitance: 48 pF/m nominal @ 800 Hz
- Capacitance unbalance (pair-ground): 1.5 pF/m max. @ 1 KHz
- Insulation resistance: 5 GOhm x km min.
- DC loop resistance: 147 Ohm/km max. (2% max. resistance unbalance)
- Voltage resistance: 72 Vdc max.
- Coupling attenuation: 40 dB
- Signal propagation delay: 535 nS/100 m max.
- Propagation delay: 20 nS/100 m max.
- NVP: 69%