Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter
Extralink Sedir is a media converter that converts the transmission of media between FTP/UTP copper cables and SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) optical transmitter-receiver. The media converter from Extralink is designed to meet the huge needs of Ethernet deployment and allows it to be extended via fiber optic cable over a maximum distance of 80 km (depending on the SFP module used). Installation and operation procedures are very simple. The device status can be monitored locally by a set of diagnostic LEDs on the front panel.
- Easy installation and use
- Easy problem detection
- Conversion from 100Base-TX/FX or 1000Base-T to 1000BASE-SX/LX
- Jumbo Frame support (64-9216 bytes)
- Conversion between different transmission speeds and types of transmission media
- Can be installed in a 2U 14/16 slot housing
- Ethernet port authentication (Half/Full Duplex)
- Auto MDI/MDI-X support
The Extralink Sedir model is a good substitute for TP-LINK MC220L media converter.
|Basic technical parameters|
|Standards||IEEE802.3 & IEE802.3u, IEEE 802.3z & 802.3ab|
|Interfaces||1 x RJ-45 port and 1 x SFP slot|
|Auto MDI/MDI-X support||Yes|
|Dimensions||94 x 70.6 x 26.5 mm|