Raspberry Pi Case for Raspberry Pi 5
The Raspberry Pi Case for Raspberry Pi 5 is a clip-together four-part enclosure with an active cooling fan. It keeps your Raspberry Pi 5 at a comfortable operating temperature even under heavy load.
- Integrated, temperature-controlled cooling fan that connects to the fan connector on Raspberry Pi 5
- 2mm × 17mm × 4mm heatsink with self-adhesive pad improves heat transfer from the processor
- Easily removable lid exposes fan and breakout slot for cables and GPIO
- Integrated mounting features allow for case stacking
- HATs can be mounted to the enclosure with stand-offs and GPIO header extenders
- Four silicone feet for the case are included
- Input voltage: 5V DC supplied via four-pin fan header on Raspberry Pi 5
- Fan speed control: Pulse width modulation control with tachometer
- Maximum airflow: 2.79 CFM
- Maximum fan speed: 8000 RPM +/- 15%
- Case material: ABS (base, frame, lid) and PC (fan assembly)
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI®, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Raspberry Pi Case for Raspberry Pi 5 will remain in production until at least January 2035