HDMI í micro HDMI snúra. Passar fyrir Raspberry pi.
HDMI™ male (type A) > HDMI™ micro male (type D)
The micro-HDMI to HDMI cable matches the connection between micro-HDMI devices to a TV, projector, monitor, and all devices with HDMI connection. The reproduction of images and sound on a large monitor provides a direct home theater experience without additional equipment.
- The micro-HDMI cable high-definition video signals and transmits HD audio signals.
- Direct playback of picture and sound of the recording device, such ActionCam on a TV, projector or monitor without additional equipment.
- for connection of e.g. Small computers such as Raspberry Pi 4 or a ActionCam as GoPro Hero 7/6/5 Black 4/3/3 + a screen.
- for laptops such as Acer switch, Lenovo Ideapad Miix or Mircosoft Surface
- Connection, type HDMI™ male (type A)
- Connection 2, type HDMI™ micro male (type D)
- Cable length 3 m
- Cable type round cable
- Inner conductor material CCS
- AWG 30
- Number of shieldings 2 x
- Type 1, shielding foil (aluminium)
- Type 2, shielding foil (aluminium)
- Signal transmission supported colorspaces Adobe RGB, sYCC-601
- max. resolution 4K Ultra HD 2160p (60 Hz)
- Packaging type Bulk
- Consumption Unit 1 pc. in polybag
- Color black
- Markings CE, WEEE
- Diameter 4.2 mm