Solder Lead-Free, ø 1.0 mm, 12,5 g Reel
content: 3.5 % silver, 0.7 % copper, 93.8 % tin, content of flux core: 2 %, melting point 217° C
Designed for DIY electrical work, repairing wires, cables, televisions, radios, toys, headphones, electric guitars, XLR microphones, laptops, circuit boards, motherboards and other electronic equipment.
- Significantly improved electrical conductivity due to the high silver content (Ag) of 3.5 %.
- No-Clean Flux: Residue-free flux which is increasingly used in electronics manufacturing.
- No cleaning of the solder joints after soldering necessary
- Halogen-free and low smoke emission
- Runs very well on the solder joint even without lead content thanks to the integrated flux.
- General Packaging type Bulk
- Consumption Unit 1 pc. bulk
- Diameter 1 mm
- Weight 12.5 g