UniFi Dream Machine (UDM) is the easiest way to introduce UniFi to homes and businesses. The UDM includes everything you need for a small-scale wired or Wi-Fi network. It’s easy to use and still offers all the benefits of UniFi for homes and businesses.
Dream Machine combines a WiFi router and Gigabit switch for both home or business use. It has an integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, advanced security gateway with IDS/IPS and DPI, works in high-density environments, and is scalable with to UniFi’s Access Points fit almost any size deployment.
UniFi designed the Dream Machine as a versatile router that combines 802.11ac dual-band WiFi and a 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. The integrated switch makes it a solid choice for both smart home users who need to connect hubs and more to power HomeKit devices as well as IT admins who are running business/enterprise networks.
Dream Machine also features an advanced security gateway and an integrated cloud key to easily map out networks, manage network traffic, and more.
Features of the UniFi Dream Machine include:
- High‐Performance Dual Band 802.11ac 4×4 Wave 2 AP
- Integrates a 4×4 enterprise access point, security gateway, cloud key and Gigabit switch into one device for enterprise-grade performance.
- The UDM delivers the requisite high‐performance Wi‐Fi and fits into high‐density environments as part of the overall enterprise network.
- The UDM offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat management to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- The UniFi Network Controller can provision UniFi devices, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic.
- The UDM provides a managed 4-port Gigabit switch so you can easily add network storage or wired client devices.
- Centralized management software features a graphical user interface that offers easy setup and convenient control.
|Wireless Band||2.4 GHz/5 GHz|
|Wireless 2.4GHz transmission speed||up to 300 Mbps|
|Wireless 2.4 GHz standarts||802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless 5 GHz transmission speed||up to 1733 Mbps|
|Wireless 5 GHz standarts||802.11a/n/ac wave-2|
|Processor Specs||Arm Cortex‑A57 Quad‑Core at 1.7 GHz|
|CPU core count||4|
|CPU nominal frequency||1.7 GHz|
|Size of RAM||2 GB|
|Storage size||16 GB|
|Power Supply||Internal AC/DC Power Adapter (24V, 0.6A, 100 ‑ 240VAC)|
|Max power consumption||26 W|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||5|
|Tested ambient temperature||‑10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)|
|Supported Input Voltage Range||100 to 240VAC|
|Antenna gain dBi for Wireless 2.4 GHz||3|
|Max. TX Power 2.4 GHz||23 dBm|
|Antenna gain dBi for Wireless 5 GHz||4.5|
|Max. TX Power 5 GHz||30 dBm|
|Power Method||AC Power Cord|
|Number of PoE-out ports||5|