Þessi stafræni breytir tekur RCA hljóð inn og breytir því í stafrænt út.
- Simply plug in your analog audio source into the RCA input ports, then connect your digital receiving device to your choice of either coaxial or optical digital output.
- Both digital outputs may also be used simultaneously. Power-cycle all connected equipment, and you will be enjoying digitally converted audio from your analog source at the receiving device.
- The digital output signals will be a 2 channel uncompressed LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) with sampling rate at 48KHz.
- Very user-friendly, easy to learn, and easy to install.
- Converts analog L/R RCA input to SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio .
- Supports 48 kHz output sampling frequency.
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new 192kHz Digital Audio Receiver & 24-bit 192kHz ,192KHzDAC Chipset.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- USB power option – use USB port to save one AC outlet, you can also use your phone charger to power it. We offer a USB power cable(Power adapter is not included), you can use it to connect to your PC, TV, or 5V USB power supply.
- Input Audio: L/R audio
- Output Audio: Coaxial + Toslink digital audio signals
- Input audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L)
- Output audio connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
- Frequency Response: < +/- 0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Crosstalk: < -85dB
- RMS Level (CH1 / CH2): 1.0 Vrms analog input at the -7.4 dBFS digital output level
- Power input: 5V DC(We offer a power USB cable)
- Dimensions: 50X40X35MM
This item NOT convert Dolby.