HDMI í micro HDMI snúra. 1 meter. Passar fyrir Raspberry pi.
HDMI™ male (type A) > HDMI™ micro male (type D)
The micro-HDMI to HDMI cable matches the connection between micro-HDMI devices to a TV, projector, monitor, and all devices with HDMI connection. The reproduction of images and sound on a large monitor provides a direct home theater experience without additional equipment.
- The micro-HDMI cable high-definition video signals and transmits HD audio signals.
- Direct playback of picture and sound of the recording device, such ActionCam on a TV, projector or monitor without additional equipment.
- The perfect cable for traveling.
- Full HD Resolutionen (1080p) 1920×1080 120Hz, 4K Resolution 30Hz, 3D Resolution 1920x1080p 24Hz
- for connection of e.g. Small computers such as Raspberry Pi 4 or a ActionCam as GoPro Hero 7/6/5 Black 4/3/3 + a screen.
- for laptops such as Acer switch, Lenovo Ideapad Miix or Mircosoft Surface
- Data rate max. 8,16 Gbit/s (340 MHz × 8 bit × 3)
- Connection, type HDMI™ male (type A)
- Connection 2, type HDMI™ micro male (type D)
- Connection, contact material gold-plated
- Cable length 1 m
- Cable type round cable
- AWG 34
- Signal transmission
- max. bandwidth 340 MHz
- other supported standards
3D, HDMI™ Ethernet Channel (HEC)
max. transmission rate 8.16 Gbit/s
supported colorspaces Adobe RGB, sYCC-601
supported audio standards Audio Return Channel (ARC)
Packaging type Retail Polybag
Consumption Unit 1 pc. in polybag
max. resolution 4K Ultra HD 2160p (30 Hz), Full HD 1080p (120 Hz)
Markings CE, WEEE
Diameter 4.2 mm