Arduino Nano CH340 controller is a small, complete board based on the ATmega328. It’s open source Simple I/O platform with 12 Digital I/O pins (of which 6 provide PWM output), 8 Analog Input Pins, pin 0 (RX) and 1 (TX) used to receive and transmit TTL serial data, a mini-B USB connection, an ICSP header and a reset button.
Keystudio Nano CH340 controller is a small, complete board based on the ATmega328.
- 12 Digital I/O pins D2~D13
- 8 Analog Input pins A0~A7
- Pin 0 (RX) and 1 (TX) TTL serial data
- 6 PWM pins, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- Atmel ATmega328P-AU as microcontroller
- Mini-B USB connection for download and power supply
- Supports external 5V~12V DC power supply
- Supports ISP download